We welcome you to the Holyoke Re-1J Facebook and Twitter sites.
The purpose of these social media channels is to convey information about the district and its schools; promote and raise awareness of district and school services and activities; and communicate with parents, students, employees, and community members.
These channels are not intended to be general public forums covering all topics. In addition, the district manages and moderates the content and comments on all of our social media sites.
The comments expressed on social network sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions and position of Holyoke Re-1J, or the Holyoke Board of Education. If you have any questions concerning the operation of these social media channels, please contact the district office.
If comments are posted, Holyoke Re-1J reserves the right to delete submissions/comments that:
- Contain vulgar language;
- Represent personal attacks of any kind;
- Target or disparage any civic, ethnic, racial, or religious group;
- Do not show consideration for others' privacy; or
- Are considered likely to offend or provoke others into inflammatory debates.
Further, the district also reserves the right to delete submissions/comments that:
- Are spam or trolling;
- Include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off topic;
- Advocate illegal activity or violence;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Violate Holyoke Re-1J policies or Code of Conduct;
- Defame individuals, businesses, or organizations; or
- Provide misleading or false information.
Finally, the comment/follow sections may be revised, turned off, or restricted, as needed.