Information about Home Football Games (HS & JH)
Tuesday, October 06, 2020
Holyoke Dragon Football Fans
Welcome to the Dragon Football 2020 season! It may look a little different than any of us have seen before, but the boys will be on the field and we will be there cheering them on! We hope that you will all join us with enthusiasm, cooperation and flexibility for this season.
In order to ensure the team gets to continue playing, there are a few guidelines we will all have to follow which are briefly outlined below.
- Fans in the stands will be asked to practice social distancing guidelines and wear a mask. There will be a limit of 250 visiting fans allowed in the Home & Visitors bleachers. If you are planning on sitting in the stands, we would like you to enter the facility using the North West entrance by the Main Gate for Dragon Fans. Concessions and restrooms will be available in the traditional locations for Holyoke fans.
- If parking inside the fence on the west side of the field we would like only the elderly or handicapped to park. Once parked and in your parking spot, we are asking that you stay within your area or near the car. The traditional restrooms and concessions on the south west side of the field are the ones that will be used by Holyoke fans. Again, please practice social distance when using the restrooms and visiting the concessions stands and wear your mask. The concessions and restrooms on the east side of the football field are for visiting fans only.
- We expect Holyoke fans and visiting fans to stay separate to the best of their ability. We will have some sections blocked off in the bleachers.
- We are asking that ALL fans please stay off the field even after the game. (Do not enter the grass area) There will be no “tunnel time” this year.
- All other areas of the school facility are off limits including end zone area and football practice field.
- All visitors can park in the main parking lot to enter on the east tunnel gate as we are trying to keep our fans separated. Both teams will enter through the tunnel prior to pregame warmups