Last week, the Governor and CHSAA made the decision to allow schools to decide between fall or spring football. Holyoke choose to play in the fall. What does that mean for the students, their parents, and the community?
- Those interested in playing High School or Junior High Football will have meetings tomorrow, 9/22, during their seminar class to learn more about how to stay safe during the practice and games.
- All students wanting to play football must have their physicals on file at the school, fill out all the other paperwork and pay the necessary fees.
- Practice begins on Thursday, September 24. Non-mandatory workouts will be held before practices begin. Safety protocols will be followed at all of these events.
- As schedules and information about attendance at games become available it will be posted on the school website.
- For more information click here